Dreaming of a jujube tree in your own backyard? Or owning a jujube orchard?
At Jujube Australia we propagate jujube trees for our commercial orchard. But we have run out of space and for a limited time we have a surplus of high yielding, top quality jujube trees for sale!
With over 25 years in the jujube industry we have selected only the best trees from the premium varieties as our nursery stock. You can rest assured that your rare and beautiful jujube tree will provide you with delicious and super-healthy jujube fruit every year.
What you get:
- Commercial-grade jujube trees of the best varieties – tried and tested.
- High yielding trees that fruit for around 3-6 weeks in March and April each year.
- Planting, pruning and maintenance information with your tree.
- A long-lived tree with one of the fastest payback periods of any fruit tree.
- Extremely low suckering trees that are grown on their own roots (NOT grafted)!
The Li jujube tree is one of the very best self-fruitful varieties, making it an ideal choice if you only have space for one tree. For Shanxi Li, Shuimen and Chico varieties, we recommend having a second tree of any different variety to maximise fruit set and fruit size. Trees available to send in June/July 2020.
Buy up to 10 Trees
Buy up to 10 commercial-grade jujube trees from any of the 4 available varieties – Li, Shanxi Li, Chico and Shuimen.
Receive a 7% discount for 2-4 trees and 14% discount for 5-10 trees. For wholesale quantities visit our Contact Us page.
Delivered to most states* in June/July 2020 with free postage through Australia Post.
From: $150 incl. GST
Are you wanting to establish a commercial orchard? Contact us here for a special wholesale price.
Jujube tree prices are inclusive of GST and have FREE SHIPPING.
We will arrange with you in advance for the delivery of your tree(s) in June or July 2020 so you can be ready to plant upon their arrival.
Payment is required now to secure your jujube tree order due to limited quantities and high demand.
Trees are sent when dormant and “bare-rooted” (like in the picture) and are ready to plant straight away in readiness for spring (planting tips are included with your order).
Jujube trees tolerate frost and heat well and require a sunny position – full sun is ideal. They prefer low humidity environments.
Jujubes can be grown in a large pot. Their size and shape can be managed with annual pruning.
If looked after well your tree should reward you with delicious fruit in its first year. The Li tree with fruit shown in the picture above is on its own roots and was in the ground for nine months – no kidding!
* We sell our jujube trees in Victoria, New South Wales, South Australia, Queensland and Northern Territory (not Western Australia or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions, unless in commercial quantities).