Where can I find your fresh jujubes locally?
If you live in (or near) Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane, you may find our fresh jujubes between March-April this way:
1. First, check whether your local fruiterer or grocer has them.
2. If they do not, ask them to get them from the wholesale market for you!
Simply inform your retailer that they can buy our jujubes from March-April through the wholesale Produce Market from the following agents:
- Sydney: Arize Fruit Supply, Stand 17, A-Shed. Contact Jason Kelly, 0418 413 785.
- Melbourne: LaManna Premier Group, Stores 87-93. Contact Chris Brammall, 0411 822 703.
- Brisbane: Produce Art, Contact Rohan Bicknell, 0409 907 626.
Do you offer any discounts?
- The most economical way to purchase our dried jujubes is with our wholesale order. This is an order of 10kg or above where we offer a discounted rate of $28/kg which includes FREE SHIPPING.
- Many of our customers organise a group of friends or family to buy our jujubes at the wholesale rate and then distribute the jujubes after arrival. When sharing in this way it is good to remember that our wholesale orders are made in multiples of 2.5kg boxes, where each box contains two sealed bags of 1.25kg of jujubes.
- For example, a 10kg order will consist of 4 x 2.5kg boxes with 8 x 1.25kg sealed bags.
Why did I not receive a response to my Contact submission?
- Please check your Spam Email folder if you do not receive a rapid response, and add our email address to your safe sender / contact list.
Is GST included in the price?
- GST does not apply to our jujube fruit sales in Australia. GST does apply to our tree sales and is included within the price.
How long do jujubes last for?
- Dried jujubes can store for years in a cool, airtight container. But they are too delicious to leave for that long! We recommend that dried jujubes are consumed within one year from purchase. Jujubes will store fine in the refrigerator too.
- Fresh jujubes have a shelf life of 7-10 days if kept refrigerated and sealed within their plastic bag.
Do your jujubes come destoned or with a pit?
- Our jujubes come with their single small pit (similar to that of an olive) intact in the middle of the fruit. Simply nibble or cut around the pit!